Welcome to SFE (Stardoll For Eternity)!

Hi guys! Welcome To Stardoll For Eternity! I, Rachel Lucas, am the owner of this awesome blog. In this blog, you'll find many ways to get free stuff, codes and cheats on stardoll. Not to forget, the most wanted- Fab Tips on how to get free SS Membership and how to create lovely Presentations. Please keep visiting. My Stardoll accounts are- RachelHott and CelebCuteAngel so please add me. Luv ya! xoxoxoxoxo







Thursday 10 March 2011

Stardoll- 'Wannabe I-Dressup'

Some people are really upset with the whole new makeover of Stardoll. Members are saying its more difficult to use and you cant find anything. Also, that the broadcasting system is basically a waste of money because its so small and no one can notice it. On the other hand, some people really like and say you just need some time to get use to it.
There have been mentions that Stardoll is just trying to be like i - Dressup. I didn't think so till i took a look myself. It does look quite similar. Isn't Stardoll much bigger and more popular than i - Dressup? Why would Stardoll want to look like its competition when its better than its competition? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Tell us what you think in comments : )

STARDOLL


I - DRESSUP

No comments:

Post a Comment