Welcome to SFE (Stardoll For Eternity)!

Hi guys! Welcome To Stardoll For Eternity! I, Rachel Lucas, am the owner of this awesome blog. In this blog, you'll find many ways to get free stuff, codes and cheats on stardoll. Not to forget, the most wanted- Fab Tips on how to get free SS Membership and how to create lovely Presentations. Please keep visiting. My Stardoll accounts are- RachelHott and CelebCuteAngel so please add me. Luv ya! xoxoxoxoxo







Thursday 10 March 2011

Free Pretty in Pink Heart Dress (I'm not sure if this works please tell me if it doesn't)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm sorry but I'm not sure if this works because it didn't work for me. Please try it and tell me if it doesn't work. Thanks. Here's what you have to do:
 
 

Then click the Открыть, which means OPEN, button. 
Wait till page loads and then leave site. The dress should be in a gift box
                                              in your suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment